These are the dedicated Command & Conquer fans who help make this website what it is; they're our team of staff members. Interested in joining the team? Check out what positions we have available.
- Mike (MicScoTho) - Founder, Webmaster
Email: mike -at- cnclabs.com
- Blbpaws - Mod Manager
Email: blbpaws -at- cnclabs.com
- Phe0n1x - Download Manager
Email: phe0n1x -at- cnclabs.com
- CommieDog - Forum Moderator, Modding Guru
Email: maps -at- cnclabs.com
- Turret Wars Line
- AuroraAlphaHL2 - News Updater
- Firion Corodix - Forum Moderator
Special Thanks To
- Renaissance for his work moderating the Generals World and C&C Labs Forums, and for his contributions to the C&C All Stars mod.
- Luckie for his many contributions as a C&C Labs and C&C Generals World administrator over the years.
- Fleetatks for his contributions as a Map Reviewer and as a C&C Generals World Builder tutorial contributor.
- xDeliverancex for his maps staff contriubiton of several C&C Generals and Zero Hour maps.
- aConcernedCitizen17 for his dedication to perfection while working on the CnC: All Stars mod in the early years.
- Jaymioz for his graphical expertise while working on the CnC: All Stars mod for Zero Hour.
- Flip1299 for working hard as Generals World's download manager, volunteering for the position after it was vacant for over a year.
- AstraL for his help administering the Generals World Forums, organizing community events, and managing Generals World's downloads.
- Manatee 05x for his contributions to our C&C Generals FAQ.
- Exoskeleton for his help with the content on the website and moderation of the forums.
- Sagi for his superb help with the Generals Units and Structures content pages.
- Talal for his work helping to get Generals World started back in the summer of 2002.